Sunday, June 14, 2009

Plein Air Anticipation

From the headquarters of Tuscany: A Journey for the Senses, in Eastham, MA: http://www.tuscanyjourneyforthesenses.com/


All of us involved in the course, Plein Air: Pastels in the Val D'Orcia with artist Laura Martinez-Bianco, are anticipating the trip with great expectations. We're already mentally packing our bags, organizing materials and getting all our ducks in their respective rows. I am looking forward to see the wonderful works of art and the many individual interpretations of the Val d'Orcia.


Silvano and Eliana, here we come. Ready or not!!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Joan!

    I am so excited about this trip. Looking forward to meeting you, Silvano and Eliano and experiencing this wonderful adventure in Italy.

    Soon!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joan,
    The time is quickly approaching. I am looking forward to putting my art teacher's hat down for now and picking up my easle and pastels. This experience is a dream come true for me and I am very anxious to meet you, Silvano and Eliano.
    I look forward to painting with Laura once again as well.
    See you all very soon! Italy here we come!
    Nancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is almost here. We leave in less than a week and I am so ready to paint. I have been looking at maps and selecting locations for us to visit and paint. Pienza is a beautiful town that I can not wait to visit again. I have spoken to Silvano several times, and I am anxious to finally meet him. Looking forward to see you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The instructor has arrived and is preparing for the upcoming week. The landscape is amazing and the billowing clouds of brillant white to dull violet are outstanding.
    Can not wait for the students to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete