Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Market in Chuisi, a walk through Cetona et al



I'm just getting used to this blog posting: tis challenging for me. But I'll do my best and hopefully improve. We've been having lots of afternoon thunderstorms, which disconnect the internet service here, which isn't at all unusual, but it's certainly frustrating.

These photos are still from Monday, when we went to the market in Chuisi, to get a taste of a market here. We also went to the art store and stocked up on some more supplies. Then Nancy, Christy and I had a very delicious lunch of ravioli with a grape tomato sauce under an arbor in a restaurant in Cetona. After we all convened at La Palazzina again, we did still life painting inside, while it poured and thundered outside. Theresa and Ilenia, two girls who work here joined us.





No comments:

Post a Comment